Welcome! Today we are looking at the most Inspiring Quotes by APJ Abdul Kalam.
Full name Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam. Born in 1931, he was a scientist and the 11th President of India. He devoted his life to improving science and technology and inspired millions worldwide with his words and actions.
His life story is one of courage, dedication, and humility. He rose from humble beginnings to become President of India but never lost sight of his ultimate goal – to make a difference in the world.
He was an incredible thinker and teacher who believed strongly in the power of education, emphasizing that knowledge is the real wealth of a nation. His principles and values remain deeply engrained in India’s culture today, long after his passing in 2015. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam’s life is a lesson in hard work, passion, and determination – something we should all strive to embody.
A.P.J. Abdul Kalam was an inspirational leader who championed the idea that “dreams are not what you see in sleep, but are the things that do not let you sleep”. He believed in the power of dreams and encouraged everyone to always strive for their goals and ambitions. His life and legacy will continue to inspire generations, reminding us all that anything is possible if we work hard enough.
We can all learn from the wise words of APJ Abdul Kalam and make his dream a reality.
Here are just a few quotes by APJ Abdul Kalam
- “A leader should know how to entertain an idea without accepting it.”
- “A visionary is one who can find ways to make a difference in the world.”
- “All of us do not have equal talent, but all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents.”
- “Be active! Take on responsibility! Work for the things you believe in. Become the change you want to see.”
- “Be more dedicated to making solid achievements than in running after swift but synthetic happiness.”
- “Confidence and Hard work is the best medicine to kill the disease called failure. It will make you successful person.”
- “Creativity is seeing the same thing but thinking differently.”
- “Do we not realize that self respect comes with self reliance?”
- “Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.”
- “Dream, Dream Dream Dreams transform into Thoughts, and Thoughts result in action.”
- “Dreams are not those which comes while we are sleeping, but dreams are those when u don’t sleep before fulfilling them.”
- “Excellence is a continuous process and not an accident.”
- “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.”
- “Great dreams of great dreamers are always transcended.”
- “If we are not free, no one will respect us.”
- “If you fail, never give up because F.A.I.L means ‘First Attempt In Learning’. End is not the end, in fact E.N.D means ‘Effort Never Dies’. If you get No as an answer, remember N.O means ‘Next Opportunity’.”
- “If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun.”
- “In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.”
- “It is very easy to defeat someone, but it is very hard to win someone.”
- “Learning gives creativity. Creativity leads to thinking. Thinking provides knowledge. Knowledge makes you great.”
- “Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.”
- “Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work.”
- “Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy success.”
- “Never stop fighting until you arrive at your destined place – that is, the unique you. Have an aim in life, continuously acquire knowledge, work hard and have perseverance to realise the great life.”
- “One best book is equal to hundred good friends but one good friend is equal to a library.”
- “One of the very important characteristics of a student is to question. Let the students ask questions.”
- “Suffering is the essence of success.”
- “Teaching is a very noble profession that shapes the character, caliber, and future of an individual. If the people remember me as a good teacher, that will be the biggest honour for me.”
- “The best brains of the nation may be found on the last benches of the classrooms.”
- “The birds that fly high have to face the maximum wind.”
- “The only way to reach the best in life is to work hard and smart.”
- “Thinking is the capital, enterprise is the way, hard work is the solution.”
- “Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life.”
- “To succeed in your mission, you must have single-minded devotion to your goal.”
- “We must think and act like a nation of a billion people and not like that of a million people. Dream, dream, dream!”
- “We should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us.”
- “Without your involvement you can’t succeed. With your involvement you can’t fail.”
- “You cannot change your future, but you can change your habits, and surely your habits will change your future.”
- “You have to believe in yourself. That’s the secret of success.”
- “You have to dream before your dreams can come true.”
It’s inspiring to reflect on the wise words of APJ Abdul Kalam. He truly believed in the power of dreaming and never giving up, no matter what life throws at you. I hope you enjoyed reading these quotes by APJ Abdul Kalam.
We can all take something away from his quotes about determination, hard work, and excellence. Let us always channel his values so we can live lives filled with passion and purpose.
Never forget – if you work hard to make your dreams come true, anything is possible!