Today I want to share some of the most uplifting and inspiring Bhagavad Gita quotes on positive thinking – that will help keep you focused on positivity and success. From perseverance and determination to joy, renunciation, and meditation, these timeless words of wisdom will surely give you the motivation you need!
No matter the situation, these Bhagavad Gita quotes on positive thinking will teach you that success is within reach if you keep your thoughts fixed on what is right and don’t let failure deter you. With a steadfast mind, unwavering commitment and dedication to your work, as well as controlling your senses and emotions, greatness can be achieved.
So, today I encourage you to take some time to reflect on these wise words of the Bhagavad Gita and be inspired! Take a moment to contemplate how they can help guide you through life’s struggles. With a positive attitude and determination, anything is possible.
- “You have control over action only and never over its fruits; do not let the fruits of actions be your motive, but accomplish your duty (karma) for its own sake.” – Bhagavad Gita 2:47
- “The great souls who know the secret of action and the mystery of the universe practice non-attachment even in the midst of activity.” – Bhagavad Gita 4:19
- “Fret not yourself; things are as they should be. There is nothing that can be done to alter them, for fate will have its way.” – Bhagavad Gita 6:33
- “There is no failure in the efforts of a man who never loses sight of his goal, who is determined in his pursuit, and whose every thought, word, and deed are all directed towards that end.” – Bhagavad Gita 6:35
- “In the mind of one devoted to the task, failure is as impossible as success; he never fails in his efforts.” – Bhagavad Gita 6:39
- “A man should think himself satisfied with that which comes naturally and kindly to him, for there is no end to desires.” – Bhagavad Gita 6:7
- “Let your thoughts be fixed on what is right, and you will never fail.” – Bhagavad Gita 11:33
- “One who has control over the senses, and is free from attachment, fear, and anger; such a one is dear to everyone.” – Bhagavad Gita 12:13
- “The wise man should control his mind, which is as hard to restrain as the wind; a man of wisdom will certainly succeed in controlling it.” – Bhagavad Gita 6:34
- “You must do your own work and not depend on others; for none can secure the fruits of your labor.” – Bhagavad Gita 5:10
- “Truly, greatness is attained by those who are not attached to success or failure; they accept both with equal grace and go on doing their work.” – Bhagavad Gita 2:15
- “What is night to others, may be day to the wise; and what others consider as day, may be night for those who have knowledge.” – Bhagavad Gita 2:69
- “The man of steady resolve attains the highest attainment; let no one waver in doubt. Such a one is ever devoted to me in spirit.” – Bhagavad Gita 11:58
- “The wise understand by the mind, that which cannot be seen but which pervades the universe; that alone is the eternal truth.” – Bhagavad Gita 5:15
- “All things come to those who wait; but when the desired thing comes, one must be prepared to act.” – Bhagavad Gita 2:58
- “The man whose heart is freed from desire and fear attains the supreme peace that passeth understanding.” – Bhagavad Gita 6:19
- “The wise man should make the best use of his time; for life is short and uncertain.” – Bhagavad Gita 5:16
- “By conquering anger, by steady practice, and by obedience to one’s teacher, a man can attain perfection in his life.” – Bhagavad Gita 4:37
- “By perseverance, a man can even climb to the heavens; he who is determined will never fail.” – Bhagavad Gita 8:7
- “The path of renunciation is one that leads to ultimate peace and bliss. The wise understand this and follow it with joy.” – Bhagavad Gita 6:2
- “Meditate, and be free from fear; be happy always! Be filled with joy, do good works, and make the most of life.” – Bhagavad Gita 5:21
- “Let your mind not dwell on past mistakes; rather, strive for that which is yet to come.” – Bhagavad Gita 2:40
- “Persevere in your efforts, and you will certainly succeed. Even a small effort counts if it is made with full devotion.” – Bhagavad Gita 6:36
Remember: no matter what challenges come your way, stay motivated and never give up on your dreams. With the right attitude and effort, you can achieve anything!